Where performance meets balance.
Our philosophy is more than just a tagline. Our mission at Full Circle is to bring out your optimal performance and integrate your training into your lifestyle. We believe it’s about running faster, not running your body into the ground. We work by your side as you push past your limits, take on your ultimate challenge, and reach your full potential.
The level of intensity, the time commitment, the art of pushing you past your current capacity, but not over the edge to injury and burnout –training at this level is delicate balance.
I know that the drive to compete is just one part of you. You have commitments to work, family, social pursuits, and your community. It’s realistic that you might not have 25-30 hours per week to train—that’s when a solid coaching plan comes into play.
The coach you choose as your partner is an integral part of your journey—their experience and success rate will have a direct impact on your training and racing. I’ve been coaching triathletes for over 13 years, trained over 1,000 athletes from Sprint to Ironman, and have worked in the fitness industry for almost 20 years. I can tell you from experience that there is no text book method to coaching. And while we all share the same passion, we each are individuals with different lifestyles and different goals.
I am a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach. Coaches with this certification have advanced knowledge in coaching, training, advanced skill and drill development, nutrition and continuing education to stay on top of the latest developments. Read My Bio to learn more about my experience coaching, racing, and education.
- I commit to completing my training program to the best of my ability.
- I commit to reading my daily training plan and contacting my coach if I need clarification.
- I commit to open communication. I will tell my coach about any injuries or life changes that may impact my training and performance.
- I commit to honest communication. I will not be judged for not completing a goal and will provide an accurate assessment of my performance.
- I commit to respect for the training schedule and commit to a 24 hour cancellation notice.